After a long hiatus, we're testing a new update now. Including:
- Minor issues introduced by the not-so-recent iOS and WatchOS updates. Restoring the ability to save "age" and "resting heart rate" permanently (again).
- UI tweaks, including often overlooked light mode issues. We're now properly overriding light mode. ;)
- Fix for the Watch app that affected HeartCast when it was in the background for 3+ hours. Now reinitializes the heart rate query to bring life back to the app automatically.
- Feature: Added a toggle switch to allow HeartCast to prevent the iPhone from sleeping during a workout. A requested feature for folks who may want to use their iPhone display.
- Patron Shout Outs! As promised, we've added in-app shoutouts to all of you generous subscribers. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. Please send us a note if you prefer to be removed.
This is available for beta testing now. If you'd like to join the beta test group please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Releasing to the general public in the next week or two.